[rdo-list] (Late) reminder: maintenance on RDO infrastructure, today Oct 17th

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 12:51:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

At the last RDO meeting [1], we discussed an upcoming maintenance
affecting part of the RDO infrastructure.
This maintenance is already taking place at time of writing and as
such I would like to apologize if you were not notified beforehand.

This maintenance affects primarily the review.rdoproject.org server
but also some other servers for whom the owners have been personally
notified.

We are expecting everything to be back online by 3PM UTC.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

[1]: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/rdo/2016-10-12/rdo_meeting_-_2016-10-12.2016-10-12-15.03.log.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]