[rdo-list] RDO Newton GA Test Day - October 13, 14

Gunjan, Milind [CTO] Milind.Gunjan at sprint.com
Tue Oct 11 15:48:47 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I am really interested in participating in RDO Newton GA test day and we have few baremetal (atleast 5) Cisco UCS servers. I have gone through the test cases related to Triple-O on CentOS and we are really interested in testing out the following :

1.       UnderCloud VM and Baremetal Overcloud

2.       HA deployment with 3 controllers

I am also really interested in testing out "Ironic support in TripleO overcloud".  I will be joining in the IRC channel on Newton GA Test Day to work with you guys. Also , please let me know if there is anything else has to be done before starting the testing.
I have been part of this community for few months now and I would like to help in any way I can,

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Milind