[rdo-list] Newton HA galera-ready dependency error

Charles Short cems at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 08:55:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am installing Newton with TripleO on baremetal HP blades.
I can deploy a single controller stack overcloud no problem, however
when I choose three controllers the deployment fails (including
  /usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/puppet-pacemaker.yaml) .

The heat stack error first complains "Dependency Exec[galera-ready] has
failures" which in turn causes lots of other errors.

I have deployed Liberty and Mitaka successfully in the past on baremetal
with three controllers, and this is the first time I have seen this error.

Charles

--
Charles Short
Cloud Engineer