[rdo-list] RDO Newton GA Test Day - October 13, 14

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:38:04 UTC 2016

________________________________
From: rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com <rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:03 PM
To: rdo-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [rdo-list] RDO Newton GA Test Day - October 13, 14

On 10/05/2016 04:05 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Please join us for the final test day of the Newton cycle.
>
> Full details of the test day are at
> https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/final/
>
> We will be testing on October 13th and 14th. Come to #rdo on the
> Freenode IRC network for help and discussion.
>
> Based on discussion on the list, I've moved the test scenarios document
> entirely to an etherpad, to make it easier to add test scenarios, as
> well as easier for people to add their test day notes.
>
> Please have a look at the test scenario etherpad prior to test day, and
> ensure that desired scenarios are listed, and that instructions are
> there for testers to follow -
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-newton-ga-testday-testplan

May I shamelessly ask folks to give Ironic support in TripleO overcloud a try?
This is a new thing in Newton, and I know that a lot of people were excited
about it. Here is the rough walk-through for testing it:
http://tripleo.org/advanced_deployment/baremetal_overcloud.html

Could you provide a sample of ironic-config.yaml, which is ready to go ,
then it would not be a problem to make a test via instack-virt-setup install
based on "centos7-newton/current-passed-ci" trunk.

Thanks.
Boris

Thanks!

The rdo-list mailing list provides a forum for discussions about installing, running, and using OpenStack on Red Hat based distributions. To see the collection of ...