[rdo-list] DRAFT Newton RDO release message

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 16:03:32 UTC 2016

On 10/04/2016 01:22 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Sorry this is coming kind of late. I have drafted our Newton release
> blog post at
> https://github.com/rbowen/rdo-website/blob/master/source/blog/2016-10-04-rdo-newton-released.html.md
> based on our Mitaka release message. I'd appreciate it if a few people
> can have a look over it and see what we need to change, what we need to
> emphasize, and so on.

I will be out Thursday, Friday, and Monday.

https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/blob/master/source/blog/2016-10-04-rdo-newton-released.html.md
is the draft blog post about the Newton release. It's already pushed up,
but it's not published. Assuming we get a release out Thursday or
Friday, can someone change the 'false' to 'true' on that and push it out
so that it hits Planet OpenStack?

Thanks.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com