[rdo-list] RDO Newton GA Test Day - October 13, 14

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 14:05:12 UTC 2016

Please join us for the final test day of the Newton cycle.

Full details of the test day are at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/final/

We will be testing on October 13th and 14th. Come to #rdo on the
Freenode IRC network for help and discussion.

Based on discussion on the list, I've moved the test scenarios document
entirely to an etherpad, to make it easier to add test scenarios, as
well as easier for people to add their test day notes.

Please have a look at the test scenario etherpad prior to test day, and
ensure that desired scenarios are listed, and that instructions are
there for testers to follow -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-newton-ga-testday-testplan

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison