[rdo-list] Speaker list

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 18:34:50 UTC 2016

I'm occasionally approached by Meetup organizers looking for local(ish)
speakers for their meetups. At one point we had a Subject Matter Experts
list somewhere, but it has fallen far out of date. And I can no longer
keep in my mind where you are all geographically.

I'd like to take another stab at a simple "speaker bureau" page, where
people willing to speak on RDO topics can indicate what topics/talks
they're willing to do, and what their single day or overnight travel
radius might be.

I know that the OpenStack Foundation has a speaker bureau already -
https://www.openstack.org/community/speakers/ - and I encourage you to
add your info there. (I see just 9 of you listed at
https://www.openstack.org/community/speakers/results?search_query=RDO
right now.)

But for RDO-specific speakers, that I can recommend to meetup
organizers, I can also sometimes help out with minimal travel/lodging
funding, as well as sending swag. For this purpose, if you'd like to be
on this list, please submit a pull request for
https://www.rdoproject.org/community/speakers/ to add yourself.

(This page isn't linked from anywhere yet, and won't be until there's a
few more names on it.)

Thanks.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com