[rdo-list] [CI] tripleo-quickstart-extra's roles migrated from gerrithub to openstack

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 16:04:16 UTC 2016

On 11/22/2016 02:49 PM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> TLDR version, tripleo-quickstart-roles have moved to the openstack
> upstream source control sytem.
>
> Details:
>
> All the additional git and gerrit repos used with tripleo-quickstart
> that have formally been housed in [1] gerrithub and
> github/redhat-openstack have been migrated to the upstream openstack git
> and gerrit [2].  Additional details regarding the move can be found here
> [3].  There are a few roles that were still being incubated in
> gerrithub that will be added one at a time via the review process.
>
> Additional details regarding the transition of tripleo-quickstart and
> tripleo-quickstart-extras to upstream can be found here [4]

Follow-up: The new -extras repo is now referenced in quickstart's
quickstart-extras-requirements.txt file, so it will be automatically
used in new full job runs.

There were a couple of role renamings that might cause failures in jobs.
If you find any such error, let me know.

There are also working gating jobs on this new repo, covered by the
CentOS CI infrastructure.

Best regards,
Attila