[rdo-list] Python-shade in RDO

Graeme Gillies ggillies at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 00:30:31 UTC 2016

Apologies for top posting, trying to resurrect this thread.

So if I am understanding correctly, the outcome from this email thread
was that a new repo in RDO was going to be setup for packages in
Openstack big tent which do not follow the "stable branch" model.

Was this ever done? If so, are we in a position to put python-shade
inside it? I recently rebuilt it for centos 7 in COPR

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ggillies/rdo-newton-extras/packages/

And it works fine.

If we haven't gotten to the point of creating this repo, what do we need
to do to get this done? How do we move forward from here?

Regards,

Graeme