[rdo-list] [infra][DLRN] Maintenance of master DLRN worker on November 10

Javier Pena javier.pena at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 10:21:56 UTC 2016

Hi RDO,

We are planning to run a maintenance on the centos-master DLRN worker starting November 10, 9:00 AM UTC time.

This maintenance is required to improve future version transitions between master and stable branches, and the expected downtime for https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-master and https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-ocata is about 1 hour. All other repos will remain active during the maintenance.

You can find further details in https://trello.com/c/ws1EPmwp/390-improve-master-and-stable-branch-handling-in-dlrn-repos . Please note that we will also update several promotion jobs to match the new internal user name.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Javier