[rdo-list] Can't ping Gateway, etc.

John Alway jalway at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:12:50 UTC 2016

I am using Virtualbox.  Promiscuous mode (Allow All) is on, and a Bridge
Adapter is being used.  I do have wifi.     However, given the fact that I
can ping the gateway and Internet from the root namespace, I can't see how
Virtualbox is the problem.  Unless I'm missing something?

  Thanks for your response, Paras!

  ...John