[rdo-list] Access undercloud / overcloud vms via public ip addresses

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Tue May 31 06:52:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

For this I also have the following question:

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:01 AM, Adam Young <ayoung at redhat.com> wrote:
> We need tutorial walking through the basic use cases.

I was wondering about the scope of the Quickstart documentation and
the general TripleO documentation. What I think is the following:

  * Quickstart documentation should be simple and refer to the
implementation and configuration of quickstart options
  * General TripleO would describe the planning, deployment, and
troubleshooting of TripleO. It therefore might refer to the quickstart
tool to perform a deployment...

But as you can imagine, this will lead to having 'two truths' related
to TripleO. Is the quickstart doing something so drastically different
it needs it's own documentation?

The quickstart tool itself describes how to access the console of the
nodes, and also how to get to the dashboard. But this is because it
now deals with a virtualized environment.

More advanced how-tos now end up being captured in blogposts in
several different places.

How could this be improved?

regards,

Gerard