[rdo-list] Unable to log in to the VM instance’s console using openstack-mitaka release

Chinmaya Dwibedy ckdwibedy at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:31:35 UTC 2016

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your prompt response.

As a matter of clarification, I did not manage the key pairs in web
interface or through command line. It launches the instance without
any key pair. Also I am not trying to login into VM’s floating-ip via
ssh. I am trying to access an Instance Console using the Dashboard.

It shows me the login prompt. But I am not able to log in to the
instance’s console (Dashboard) using username (root) and password
(root). it says “Log in incorrect”.

 Regards,

Chinmaya