[Rdo-list] [tripleo] [oooq] Undercloud connection not very stable (no route to host)

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Wed May 11 06:45:50 UTC 2016

Hi All,

After having done about 20+ (re)deployments of both Liberty and Mitaka
using the TripleO quickstart scripts, I have noticed something;

I can not consistently reproduce it, but I have problems with the
Undercloud node and I believe in particular for Liberty. After some
time the deployment finished, the undercloud node is unable to be
logged into. The node is running and the network is there
(192.168.23.0/24). I also had it happen that the connection dropped
while in an SSH session on the undercloud node.

Unfortunately, I have not given a password to the stack and/or root
used, so I can not check from `virsh console undercloud` if the node
is at fault. At least the console itself does not show anything as
error on it. Also, the undercloud node had no load as the deployment
mostly just finished a few minutes before and this is just an
evaluation/test setup.

Has this behavior been observed by others?

regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德