[Rdo-list] tripleo change br-ex

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Mon May 9 19:09:23 UTC 2016

On 05/09/2016 11:29 AM, Paras pradhan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After the overcloud deply, the br-ex on the controller node is set to
> eth0's ip. How do we change this to eth1. The reasson I am asking is
> eth0 is my provising networking and eth1 is my external. br-ex should
> bet set to external network . Correct me if I am wrong.
>
> Thanks
> Paras.

Create an environment file with a name of your choosing, e.g.
my-environment.yaml. Put the following in the file:

parameter_defaults:
  NeutronPublicInterface: nic2

You can also use a real nic name, such as "eth1".

Then deploy with this parameter:

openstack overcloud deploy -e /path/to/my-environment.yaml

--
Dan Sneddon         |  Principal OpenStack Engineer
dsneddon at redhat.com |  redhat.com/openstack