[Rdo-list] [tripleo] How is the Undercloud image generation performed from the Jenkins job

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Thu May 5 08:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Currently looking into the image generation for the undercloud. I see
that a Jenkins job [1] is defined, but the quickstart repo does not
have ` role: "image-build" `.

The reason why I ask; the instructions in the `tripleo-image-elements`
repo [2] does not seem to be up-to-date. The README mentions a
disk-image-create command which fails due to missing pieces.

So I was wondering how the current image generation is done? And which
instruction should be followed to modify or alter the elements that
will be included?

regards,

Gerard

[1] https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/tripleo-quickstart-promote-master-delorean-build-images/