[Rdo-list] inclusion of a new package in openstack-common for CentOS

Alan Pevec alan.pevec at redhat.com
Wed May 4 10:31:52 UTC 2016

> 20160127 is much preferred, 20150821 is still buggy.

I contacted VirtSIG folks and they have concern that upgrading ipxe
might affect their oVirt release so for now we're tagging their
candidate build into openstack-common repo:
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=10754
This is fine as a temporary measure until update ipxe is released in
EL7.3 baseOS. It is available at in testing repo:
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/openstack-mitaka/common/ipxe-roms-qemu-20160127-1.git6366fa7a.el7.noarch.rpm

Please test and provide feedback, then we can promote it to the release
repo on mirror.centos.org!

Cheers,
Alan