[Rdo-list] newcomer

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 02:11:51 UTC 2016

Quack,

Just a word to introduce me. I'm new in the OSAS team, working with Misc
to bring sysadmin assistance .

I've been doing a bit a adminsys, dev and consulting in the past in
opensource, but contributing back did not happen as often as I wished,
so now I've integrated RH .

I did a few contributions on my spare time though, my main projects
being DuckCorp and Debian.

I'd like to work with you on the "Configuration publishing, organisation
of the repo" subject Misc already raised. I heard about a Mailman
migration too. Maybe other things. I'd be happy to help.

I'm based in Japan, so Misc and me should be able to cover most problems
in a timely manner.

yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Regards.