[Rdo-list] OpenStack meetups in the coming week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 19:58:54 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday March 29 in Harrisburg, PA, US: Automation in OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Harrisburg/events/228903255/

* Tuesday March 29 in Chesterfield, MO, US: Introduction to OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/229344473/

* Wednesday March 30 in Raleigh, NC, US: Webinar - What's new in
OpenStack "Mitaka" -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Red-Hat-User-Group/events/229796671/

* Wednesday March 30 in Toronto, ON, CA: Introduction to OpenStack Trove
& DBaaS - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStackTO/events/228782619/

* Wednesday March 30 in Orlando, FL, US: Chef Dev Ops for OpenStack -
Get your Cloud cooking! -
http://www.meetup.com/Orlando-Central-Florida-OpenStack-Meetup/events/229617921/

* Wednesday March 30 in São Paulo, BR: 11º Hangout OpenStack Brasil -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/229722396/

* Thursday March 31 in Littleton, CO, US: Discuss and Learn about
OpenStack - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/228588879/

* Thursday March 31 in San Francisco, CA, US: SF Bay OpenStack Meetup
Topic: CloudSlang (an open source orchestration engine) -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/229614922/

* Friday April 01 in Islamabad, PK: Openstack Pakstan Meetup @ Lahore -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Pakistan/events/229812824/

* Saturday April 02 in Frederick, MD, US: OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/KeyLUG/events/228808580/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/