[Rdo-list] Demos at OpenStack Summit, RDO booth

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 15:36:13 UTC 2016

If you'll be at OpenStack Summit, and you're doing interesting things
with RDO, and would like to show the world what you're doing, I have
space and time for you to do so.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-austin-summit-booth

Claim a slot. If you don't want a whole hour, indicate that. If you want
more than an hour, that's fine too. If you want to hang out with me for
three whole days, that would be great too. :-)

We will have a monitor, and we will have semi-reliable internet access,
so you can either bring something, or do something online. You know how
conference networks are. If you're going to do something canned or
video, remember that it's usually very loud in these venues.

Or, if you just want to be there to answer questions and talk to users,
there's room for that too. We just want to keep it at 3 or fewer people
at any given time, just due to space constraints.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/