[Rdo-list] Mitaka RC1 current status

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Mar 24 15:37:45 UTC 2016

For the app-catalog-ui package in Mitaka, we made no changes since Liberty in the plugin. We've been working on refactoring a lot of plumbing and wanted it to land in early Newton rather then late in Mitaka.

Do you want us to tag a Mitaka stable so you can build it, or just use the liberty tag?

Thanks,
Kevin