[Rdo-list] RDO-Mitaka

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:13:18 UTC 2016

From: rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com <rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Luigi Toscano <ltoscano at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:14 AM
To: Eran Kuris
Cc: rdo-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Rdo-list] RDO-Mitaka

----- Original Message -----
> HI all ,
> I would like to install RDO Mitaka on RHEL OS &
> I would like to get updated guide with updated repo's
> I saw this  link but  I want to make sure it updated :
> https://www.rdoproject.org/install/quickstart/

As others pointed out, Mitaka is not released but you can try the snapshot of packages from trunk (the branch has not happened yet).
This is what we did during the Mitaka test day last week:
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone3/

and if there are no unexpected breaks in the packages, you can use triple-quickstart.
(iirc packstack installation is broken due to a changed puppet module,

That is what I've noticed yesterday. Nova puppet crashes on Compute node
due to broken dependencies. I was unable to find out exact reason.
Is it possible to let me know which puppet to fix (i need just m3) ?

Thanks.
Boris.

not sure it affects TripleO too - I have my deployment from last week :)

Ciao
--
Luigi