[Rdo-list] Configuration publishing, organisation of the repo

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 14:17:46 UTC 2016

Hey Graeme,

I see where you're coming from but the rdo-infra organization on
github can be seen as analogous to openstack-infra [1].
It's meant for centralizing the bits and pieces around the
infrastructure to build, test and distribute RDO.

So things like: CI jobs configuration, Delorean/trunk build server
deployment playbooks/modules, Website deployment playbooks/modules,
etc.

This is also part of a shift towards making our infrastructure more
open (out from private repositories) so that it can be managed by more
individuals.

The future RDO cloud configuration and playbooks/modules could
definitely be there, I think it'd be a good fit in the sense that it
is infrastructure managed by
the RDO community.. kind of like the infracloud the -infra team is building [2].

[1]: https://github.com/openstack-infra
[2]: https://github.com/openstack-infra/puppet-infracloud

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]