[Rdo-list] Configuration publishing, organisation of the repo

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 14:43:03 UTC 2016

I think we all agree that it makes sense to split Ansible roles in
different repositories.

What else do we have ? A good first step would be to try and do an inventory.
I've started throwing together an etherpad [1] since the ML is
probably not a good medium for this.

It's not complete, I have to run for now but once we know what we
have, perhaps it can give us a good perspective of how things should
be organized.

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-inventory

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]