[Rdo-list] Designate integration

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 15:57:32 UTC 2016

Hi !

Packstack does not have a designate implementation right now but it is
definitely packaged and available from RDO repositories for both
Liberty and Mitaka.
We'd certainly welcome reviews to add support for it in Packstack !

Otherwise, I know for a fact that both Kolla [1] and Puppet-Openstack
[2] can both leverage RDO packages to install and configure designate.

[1]: https://github.com/openstack/kolla/tree/master/docker/designate
[2]: https://github.com/openstack/puppet-designate

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]