[Rdo-list] unexpected error has occurred when access and security page

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 10:31:24 UTC 2016

On 07/03/16 15:36, Mandy Martino wrote:
> Hi ,
>

> notebook has 8GB memory, i assign 6144MB to centos 7 in vmware player 12
>

> https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/89430/unexpected-error-has-occurred-when-access-and-security-in-rdo/
>

> i login http://192.168.157.131/dashboard/project/
> (http://192.168.157.131/dashboard/proj...)
>
> Once logged in to the OpenStack dashboard, click the "Project" tab in
> the left-side navigation menu, and then click "Access & Security" under
> the heading "Compute."
>
> got error screen
>
> |Somethingwent wrong!Anunexpected error has occurred.Tryrefreshing the
> page.Ifthat doesn't help, contact your local administrator.|
>
> Regards,

Please report:
rpm -q openstack-dashboard

and please share your horizon log file (this depends on the version
installed), most probably under /var/log/httpd/

Thank you.

Anyways, 6 gigs of ram is a bit tight anyways, and I would expect
processes to be killed due out of memory errors.

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill