[Rdo-list] Renaming openstack-packages/delorean project

Alan Pevec alan.pevec at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 23:48:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

on the meeting last week we discussed renaming
openstack-packages/delorean project because
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/delorean is taken and to avoid possible
(TM) issues with delorean.com
Several names were proposed, all within the same back to the future
theme and we agreed upon fluzo.
But we didn't do enough due diligence: there is fluzo.com company, so
we'd better avoid that for possible (TM) reasons.

Conclusion from the take 2 on the meeting today was to collect name
proposals in an etherpad then revisit and finally close this topic on
the meeting next week, March 9th.

So please add your proposals and also comment existing proposals in:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/RDO-Delorean-rename

Cheers,
Alan