[rdo-list] [centos-ci] Artifacts server does not support ranges / resume of downloads?

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Thu Jun 30 08:09:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Haïkel <hguemar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>    https://gist.github.com/gbraad/45cbe30415b0dc631f5e8d20beaffebf
> Since this part of infrastructure is managed by CentOS Core Team,
> CC'ing centos-devel list.

I tried as John(trown) suggested and use the buildlogs.centos.org at
the moment, which seems to perform a 302. to buildlogs.cdn.centos.org.
Due to my location (China) I have to add this entry to my /etc/hosts
as:

  185.59.223.23  buildlogs.cdn.centos.org

It seems this host allows for peaks that go over 2M/s, but overall
does not improve much as times out more often.

Did something in the configuration of artifacts.ci.centos.org change?
Currently it allows ranges for resume. And I'd rather download at
500k/s (to 2M/s) speed, as long as it is more reliable...

regards,

Gerard

--

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl