[rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack bookmarks

Jan van Eldik Jan.van.Eldik at cern.ch
Mon Jun 13 09:45:02 UTC 2016

Hi Rich, all,

I think the content of the bookmark is still pretty up-to-date.

Unless people want to overhaul the contents, I have a few formatting
fixes (nitpicks, mostly) to suggest.

               thanks, cheers, Jan

* "Getting started"

   - add a trailing "\" in the line "sudo yum install -y \"

* "Managing images"

   - change linebreak:

       $ qemu-img create -f qcow2 \
         <image> <size>

   - add a trailing "\" in the line "-kernel-kqemu -boot d \"

* "Grant role to user:

   - add a leading "$" in the line "$ openstack role add..."

* "Attach a volume to an instance"

   - replace by

       $ openstack server add volume \
         <server-name> <volume-name>

* "Managing networks"

   - add a trailing "\" in the line "[--prefix PREFIX] [--enable |
--disable]

* "Got Questions"?

   - increase fontsize