[rdo-list] Packstack refactor and future ideas

Ivan Chavero ichavero at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 23:05:13 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

I understand this, my concern is that if we remove this feature we will leave
users with no tool for doing multinode in a lightweight way and this might
drive off users from testing/adopting RDO.

I'm willing to create CI tests for multinode Packstack in order to maintain
this features.

And believe me it would be easier for me just to drop this features but i really
think users are benefiting from this features.

Cheers,
Ivan