[rdo-list] Packstack refactor and future ideas

Ivan Chavero ichavero at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 22:44:23 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Well, it has been constantly manually tested and most use cases work.
If a feature of a piece of software is difficult to being automatically tested
should it be dropped?
I think this is a bit extreme, the features that can't or won't be tested can
be flagged as "unstable" or "experimental" but not just dropped.

> We want to ensure, with resources available, that Packstack works well
> in the future for the use-case it was designed for, proof-of-concept
> installations.

We all want that and i've noticed that people does multinode PoC installations

Cheers,
Ivan