[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Christopher Brown cbrown2 at ocf.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 14:29:39 UTC 2016

Hello Ignacio,

Thanks for your response and good to know it isn't just me!

I would be more than happy to provide developers with access to our
bare metal environments. I'll also file some bugzilla reports to see if
this generates any interest.

Please do let me know if you make any progress - I am trying to deploy
HA with network isolation, multiple nics and vlans.

The RDO web page states:

"If you want to create a production-ready cloud, you'll want to use the
TripleO quickstart guide."

which is a contradiction in terms really.

Cheers