[rdo-list] Fwd: Installation Error : keystone_role provider 'openstack': Could not authenticate

Dhvanan Shah dhvanan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:58:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm installing OpenStack using packstack, and during the installation I'm
facing an issue, keystone is not installing to completion. It gives the
following error:

ERROR : Error appeared during Puppet run: 10.16.6.33_keystone.pp
> Error: Could not prefetch keystone_role provider 'openstack': Could not
> authenticate

It also says that the file /root/keystonerc_admin has been created, but
there is no such file present in that location.

Could someone guide me on this, as I did not find this issue discussed on
any forum.

Thanks,
Dhvanan Shah