[rdo-list] TripleO UI Packaging Strategy

Honza Pokorny honza at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 14:17:15 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-23 04:26, Haïkel wrote:
> @Jason: As I said during the mentioned call, we have nodejs 0.10.36
> build in CBS -I'm actually the one who built it- and there's no
> problem in importing a LTS release (4.x or 6.x)
> Mattias is of the opinion we should stick to 4.x which is the current LTS.
> http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=8185
>
> I'm taking the action of importing a newer nodejs build in our
> repository. Jakub and I will be providing support in
> packaging/reviewing tripleo-ui.

I'm confident we can make this happen early this week, thanks to Haikel
and Jakup.  As Jason said, if we can get some eyes on the infra patch
and the packaging patch that would certainly speed things up.

Haikel, if you could have a quick look at the spec file for tripleo-ui,
I think that would make a nice starting point.  Or, would you rather I
submitted a format request for review to RDO at this point?