[rdo-list] tripelo installation

Dotan, Alon alon.dotan at hpe.com
Sun Jul 17 17:47:06 UTC 2016

Few questions about tripleo:
I got a requirement from my boss to create a production environment of openstack, usually I'm using packstack since he is very easy and robust installer,
The issue is that the repos of the release kept for 3 versions only which breaks packstack

My questions is:

*         Can I freeze versions with tripleo or there is any downloads from the net in the deployments?

*         How difficult is to upgrade versions

*         Can someone redirect me to a guide that explain how to build the topology and how to add compute / publish configuration change to the environment?

Thanks,