[rdo-list] RDO-release for OpenStack Mitaka

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 20:02:34 UTC 2016

> The famous error message is  "Can't DROP 'ixu_user_name_domain_id'; check
> that column/key exists") [SQL: u'ALTER TABLE user DROP INDEX
> ixu_user_name_domain_id']", which was reported by someone else as a bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1572341. This bug was fixed on July
> 7, 2016 which is after the rdo release.

This fix is included in Keystone 9.1.0, I've built it now, until it
reaches repositories you can take it from Koji:
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11451
We're working on automated Koji builds triggered by upstream release
tags, for now it's a manual action.

> I am wondering if it is possible to have a new rdo-release for Mitaka to
> include these bug fixes, otherwise, the existing production Keystone
> database couldn't  be migrated without great pain.

Please note that since Liberty there aren't coordinated upstream
stable point releases, it is up to each project to releases
asynchronously[1].

Cheers,
Alan