[Rdo-list] Reminder: RDO test day tomorrow

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 03:48:57 UTC 2016

On 01/26/2016 03:14 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> A reminder that we'll be holding the RDO Mitaka 2 test day Tomorrow and
> Thursday - January 27-28. Details, and test instructions, may be found
> here: https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone2/
>
> I will be traveling tomorrow, so I request that folks be particularly
> aware on #rdo, so that beginners and others new to RDO have the support
> that they need when things go wrong.
>
> Thank you all, in advance, for the time that you're willing to invest to
> make RDO better for everyone.

I am not certain if it is common knowledge, but if you are trying to
install via Tripleo:

I've had the best success with:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/advanced_deployment/tripleo.sh.html

do each stage manually, don't run --all, as there is a race condition.

Is there a way to run this script specifically for RDO manager?