[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] node locked by localhost.localdomain

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:51:36 UTC 2016

hi
i am attempting introspection (for the umpteenth time) and i keep getting
the error that says node is locked by localhost.localdomain.
it is extremely puzzling because i have a line in /etc/hosts just for my
undercloud.

(hmm.. does my 127.0.0.1 undercloud.hostname need to be on its own line or
with the 127.0.0.1 locahost.localdomain line?)

i found an rhosp bug since last year with no activity (1232997)  that
indicate the node may be a duplicate. however i am performing an ironic
node-delete uuid before beginning introspection.

anybody got any any ideas?
--

<https://candidate.peoplecert.org/ReportsLink.aspx?argType=1&id=13D642E995903C076FA394F816CC136539DBA6A32D7305539E4219F5A650358C02CA2ED9F1F26319&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1>

*805010942448935*