[Rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack Meetups, week of January 18th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 19:45:03 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday January 18 in Guadalajara, MX: snap – A modern and performant
telemetry framework - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-GDL/events/227277059/

* Tuesday January 19 in Tehran, IR: Mastering OpenStack - Step 16 -
Network Design / Docker on OpenStack - Step 8 -
http://www.meetup.com/Iran-OpenStack/events/228131053/

* Tuesday January 19 in Houston, TX, US: HP talks OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/openstackhoustonmeetup/events/225092390/

* Tuesday January 19 in Manchester, 18, GB: Using new clouds, private
clouds, and how things can go wrong -
http://www.meetup.com/Manchester-OpenStack-Meetup/events/227459376/

* Tuesday January 19 in Chesterfield, MO, US: January meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/227517187/

* Wednesday January 20 in São Paulo, BR: 9º Hangout OpenStack Brasil -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/227936853/

* Thursday January 21 in Pasadena, CA, US: Join us at SCaLE 14x! -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/228076480/

* Thursday January 21 in Austin, TX, US: OpenStack Meetup Jan 21 -
Coming soon! - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/events/227830355/

* Thursday January 21 in San Francisco, CA, US: SFBay OpenStack Advanced
Track #OSSFO Topic: OpenStack Security -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/227192009/

* Thursday January 21 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup (Topic TBD) -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/226994579/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/