[Rdo-list] OPM downstream patches

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 23:36:54 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-01-14 at 16:18 -0500, David Moreau Simard wrote:

> I can only assume that consumers and users of RDO do not expect
> midstream patches in their packages.
> We don't ship anything custom for Nova, Cinder, etc - OPM shouldn't
> be
> any different.

OPM is a package with content taken from 59 repositories. Only 22 of
those 59 come from openstack, the remaining 37 upstream repositories do
not even have a gerrit instance for contribution, most of them do not
have CI, almost all of them are tested only in ubuntu.
I think it's enough for it to be treated differently.