[Rdo-list] RDO, packstack, Keypair creation is failing

Thales thaleslv at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 00:21:32 UTC 2016

I'm still struggling with this one, so if anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears (or eyes!).
Regards,...John

    On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:52 PM, Thales <thaleslv at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Thanks!    I'm just going through the beginning tutorials now, so I'm not aware of those commands, nor do I know where to find them, however I ran the first, and, unfortunately, I get the same error:[root at localhost keystone(keystone_admin)]# nova keypair-add cloudkey > cloudkey.priv; chmod 600 cloudkey.priv
ERROR (BadRequest): Keypair data is invalid: failed to generate fingerprint (HTTP 400) (Request-ID: req-e722e315-e701-40d8-9fd6-0b5e71df3de1)
Regards,...John