[Rdo-list] OPM downstream patches

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 17:43:56 UTC 2016

+1 to upstream first.

Also, if any downstream modifications are deemed necessary, I'm
convinced we should be maintaining actual patches, not entire forked
repositories but I think that's another topic.
RPM packaging spec files have built-in mechanisms to pull patches and
we should leverage it.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]