[Rdo-list] RDO Liberty Multi-Node Networking Config Issue

Jamie Duncan jduncan at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 12:27:52 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I'm working to set up a multi-node packstack install similar to a blog post
I put together that has worked cleanly in the past[0]. It uses the
networking set on the RDO page[1] to make the instances available on the
external network. Quick and easy set up for a demo.

This worked fine in Kilo. However, in Liberty I'm hitting this error:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/etc/neutron/plugins/openvswitch/.ovs_neutron_plugin.ini.crudini.lck'

http://pastebin.com/fr7nc7WW

Something is missing, but I don't know enough about crudini to suss out
where to start. Am I doing something wrong, or has the Liberty config
process significantly changed?

All help is appreciated.

0 -
https://lostinopensource.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/multi-node-openstack-on-your-laptop-in-about-an-hour/