[Rdo-list] Mitaka 2 test day and doc day

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 15:26:09 UTC 2016

Based on the recent poll, most people didn't have a preference, but
there was a slight preference overall to keep the Mitaka 2 test day on
Jan 27-28, so we'll stick with that date.

Ahead of that, we'd like to do another Docs Day, both to prepare the
test matrix for the test day, but also to address the open issues about
the existing documentation. I propose the 20th, 21st, for this event - a
week ahead of the test day. Please let me know if there's any strong
objection to this date.

Please take a moment between now and then to look at the open issues -
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/issues - and open additional
issues as you find problems on the website. Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/