[Rdo-list] Upcoming RDO/OpenStack meetups (week of Jan 4)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 19:47:26 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/Events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday January 05 in Tehran, IR: Mastering OpenStack - Step 15 -
Network Design / Docker on OpenStack - Step 7 -
http://www.meetup.com/Iran-OpenStack/events/227796998/

* Wednesday January 06 in Amsterdam, NL: De 2de ITGilde Tech-Talk
“Openstack and Ceph” by Alessandro Vozza -
http://www.meetup.com/ITGilde-Cooperatie-Amsterdam-Unix-Linux-Meetups/events/227122004/

* Thursday January 07 in Raleigh, NC, US: Meet for "Building Agile
Clouds with OpenStack" - Technical Event! -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Triange-Building-Agile-Clouds-with-OpenStack/events/226396633/

* Thursday January 07 in San Francisco, CA, US: Unified Underlay and
Overlay SDNs for OpenStack Clouds -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/222218302/

* Thursday January 07 in Istanbul, TR: Ankara 10. Meetup, Konu: SDN
Basics (VXLAN, OpenFlow, Controllers) -
http://www.meetup.com/Turkey-OpenStack-Meetup/events/227291737/

* Saturday January 09 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack India Meetup and
Hackathon -  Bangalore -
http://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/227411441/

* Saturday January 09 in Indore, IN: Cloud Computing & OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/Linux-Users-Ethical-Hackers-in-Indore/events/227754782/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/