[Rdo-list] RDO Manager Liberty DVR

Charles Short cems at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 23:41:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry I should have been more explicit and mentioned that I actually created new altered files enabling DVR and used the override to reference them , leaving the originals untouched ( as I had already done with network config files for the nodes).
I will try creating a custom environment file and see if I have more luck implementing the changes

Regards

Charles

Sent from my iPhone