[Rdo-list] upstream bugfix not in rdo?

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:40:04 UTC 2016

it seems that overcloud can no longer be deployed

i have an undercloud vm from november 2015 and a vm with updated undercloud

looking through bugzilla i find other people had problems too
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=HEAT_include_password%3D1&list_id=4655871

looking through keystone logs i find this:
2016-02-19 08:00:45.999 2837 WARNING keystone.common.wsgi
[req-34aa3742-d3b1-4472-a593-e88cd9b5b88e - - - - -] Expecting to find
username or userId in passwordCredentials - the server could not comply
with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect. The
client is assumed to be in error.

i am on liberty.

is a fix coming soon? or a workaround? i havent been able to deploy for at
least 2 weeks

thanks

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Mohammed Arafa <mohammed.arafa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes I am using rdo-manager
> On Feb 14, 2016 15:07, "Haïkel" <hguemar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>

>> Le 14 févr. 2016 21:02, "Mohammed Arafa" <mohammed.arafa at gmail.com> a
>> écrit :
>> >
>> > This is heat. I am trying to provision the overcloud
>> > The undercloud was configured from the centos repo not delorean.
>> >
>> > I didn't change anything in the configuration
>> >

>> Then, it's likely a bug in RDO manager.

>> here.

<https://candidate.peoplecert.org/ReportsLink.aspx?argType=1&id=13D642E995903C076FA394F816CC136539DBA6A32D7305539E4219F5A650358C02CA2ED9F1F26319&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1>

*805010942448935*