[Rdo-list] [Delorean] Planned Delorean instance migration next Monday

Javier Pena javier.pena at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 15:27:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you may be aware, the Delorean instance has had performance issues during the last few weeks. Although it is going much better now, we have decided to migrate it to a less busy cloud.

We have prepared a new instance, and it has been running in test mode for several days. We are planning to switch over on February 22 (next Monday). Although the relevant data has been migrated (all current-passed-ci repos), there is a chance we have overseen something, so please contact us if you have any issues due to the migration.

Thanks,
Javier