[Rdo-list] [TripleO] Should we rename "RDO Manager" to "TripleO" ?

Leif Madsen lmadsen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 18:12:30 UTC 2016

+∞, as this was confusing to me as well. It's also not clear where upstream and downstream intermingle to me. Is downstream from TripleO or from RDO-m? (Questions are not intended to be answered :))

I think a clear 1:1 mapping between the upstream and downstream projects is the best way forward, and significantly less confusing for everyone involved. Ideally it'll result in more integration with upstream on the CI side as well, especially if some sort of third-party CI deployment can be done.

Thanks,
Leif.