[Rdo-list] My router GWY is down and can not allocate floating IP

Ashraf Hassan asma2103 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 20:54:36 UTC 2016

OK, can you please paste the output of 'ip a', 'ip r' and 'ovs-vsctl show' on the network node? Just to make sure I get it right - you are able to ping 10.254.102.130 from the network node?
Ip a: http://pastebin.com/vR50YCUL
Ip r: http://pastebin.com/4FRv7hsD
Ovs-vsctl: http://pastebin.com/yHUrvhzp
Yes I can ping 10.254.102.130 from network node.

Check the nova console-log $instance_name cli command or the Log tab in Horizon
Here is nova console log: http://pastebin.com/pF3fxxaE

Check then /etc/neutron/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_neutron_plugin.ini
Here is it: http://pastebin.com/Wnyu2ixA

Try setting external_network_bridge =
I have change " external_network_bridge = br-ex" to " external_network_bridge = " and restarted neutron "openstack-service restart neutron" but still the problem there, shall I resturn it back?